Sunday, August 23, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Yep, it is the wet hands technique. Certainly one of the most popular among most women polled. So simple. So exciting. You will leave her absolutely breathless.
* Fill the kitchen sink up with hot water and add a few drops of a scented dish liquid. Not too many, you don’t want it to be harsh. There are many very nice scents out now, from vanilla and lavender to grapefruit. It is completely up to you.
* With a soft cloth in your hands plunge your hands into the water and get the cloth very wet.
* Now, moving slowly and gently place a dish in the water and rub the cloth across the surface of it, over and over again.
* Place the dish in clean rinse water and repeat until she is moaning with pleasure.
Technique #2: Vibrate Me Baby
This technique utilizes what many women think of as toys. It is a little more difficult and takes a little more muscle. Extra credit on this one if you wear a black “wife beater” shirt at the same time. Are you man enough?
* Carefully pull the vacuum out of where it has been stored. You know you want it.
* Plug it in and push all the right buttons.
* Slowly move back and forth and back and forth across the carpet; you will know when to move to a new spot.
* Move to the next spot and repeat as long as it takes to get good results.
Technique #3 : The Wet T Shirt Game
This game is pretty easy although you will have to think quickly while in the midst of gettin’ your game on. If you can handle the amount of agitation and vibration in the first few minutes you will be just fine. Continue through to the very end.* You will need two piles. No, I did not mistype the word poles. I typed piles.
* Put everything white and light colored in one and everything dark colored in the other.
* Fill the washing machine with warm water and laundry soap (this is imperative…use the amount suggested by the manufacturer).
* Add the light pile. Close the lid.
* Write her a love letter about how great her eyes are while you are waiting for it to finish.
* Repeat with the dark colors except use cold water.
* Quick note: If your wife is screaming “Yes! Yes! Yes!” Don’t stop what you are doing! This part is so very important. This step is called domesticus interruptus. It can be very frustrating for females.